to present and discuss the latest achievements in the field of sustainable use of natural resources at different scales and to promote a better development of agriculture in the future.
- Water use performance and water productivity
- Conservation agriculture and water saving
- Sustainability of groundwater exploitation for agriculture
- Decision support systems and modelling tools
- Innovative data-acquisition and information and communication technologies
- Irrigation technologies and management practices for environmental upgrading
- Use of treated and low quality water in agriculture
- Climate change: adaptation and mitigation
- Drought risk management
- Socio-economic aspects of land and water management
- Policies, governance and institutional development.